Brewer Fanatic

Amazon Deal of the Day-MLB Power Pros for Wii

endaround

That games sounds very intriguing but if it is such an in-depth simulator, why does the dynasty mode last only 10 years? If it lasted the standard 30 seasons, I'd buy it with no reservations, otherwise I'm thinking of MLB 2K8.

Do people really sim their dynasties out 30 years?

well, maybe not. However, with baseball, that's barely half of a guy's career.

I guess for $20 though, you can't go wrong. I'll order one. My wife will get a kick out of the cutesy graphics.

well, maybe not. However, with baseball, that's barely half of a guy's career.

Fair point. Though Power Pros is a game where I actually try to play nearly every single game in a season. Their is enough going on and player development that you get absurdly immersed even in a single season, let alone 10 or 30.

I do not think it is better than MVP'05. The graphics get me. Not my thing. I do like that games go pretty quickly and you can sim as much of the game as you want and play the last few innings if you want. Neat features. But I like my baseball more realistic.

Archived