Brewer Fanatic

Army recruiting station vandalized

paul253
Without turning into politics or talk about the war, I wanted to mention that the Army recruiting station on the east side of Milwaukee was vandalized again today. Whoever does this kind of stuff is nothing but and immature coward who has no grasp on the reality of life. I hope when they get caught the judge sends them to jail on top of making them for damages, so they can actually feel the consequences of what they do. Just like last year when 21 people were arrested for it, I'm sure they think they are being heros for their cause, saying they support the troops, but not the war. Thats a bunch of BS, how can you support the troops when you vandalism and spit on everything they stand for? These people are selfish punks who need to open their eyes.

I think that vandalism is a needlessly destructive act, regardless of the target. Perhaps we can agree on that.

For this topic, discussion about the specific target and motive is hard to keep apolitical.

However, And That (the TobyCrat) continues to maintain a separate forum for politics and religion. If you're logged in to post here on Brewerfan, click on the link and you'll be logged in to post there. Thanks.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Just like last year when 21 people were arrested for it, I'm sure they think they are being heros for their cause, saying they support the troops, but not the war. Thats a bunch of BS, how can you support the troops when you vandalism and spit on everything they stand for? These people are selfish punks who need to open their eyes.

That is a purely political statement intended to incite an argument. I could give you a great answer to your question but won't for two reasons: 1. This is not the appropriate forum, and 2. Judging by your post, you probably are too arrogant to actually listen to it. Sorry.

Calling vandals immature and cowardly is not political. Commenting on the target and motive can too quickly get political and heated.

Fairly or not, the military has become a slippery slope kind of topic.

The political forum is linked in post #2 and is literally a click away. Please feel free to continue the discussion there.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived