Brewer Fanatic

Janesville club raided

jaybird2001wi

For anyone who have been students at UW-Whitewater that liked to frequent "gentlemens clubs" or people from Janesville, an under 21 club called Screamin' Mee Mees was raided by Janesville Police following reports of "improper payments" by male patrons.

What a shock!

It wouldn't surprise me if all of the clubs in Milwaukee have done the same thing. I know On the Border seems to be that kind of place since it is so close to "seedy motels" and nothing much surrounds the place. From what I have heard from friends, the dancers sometimes have the tendency to allow too much to happen in the back rooms.

Not to mention that the closest club to the South of On Border in Illinois was recently shut down a few months ago and have heard those dancers have made the trek to On the Border now.

Mods, if this topic seems too inappropriate, feel free to lock it. But I have always been skeptical of these club dealings. But back in my early post-college days (22-23 years old, couple years back), I used to hit up the clubs in the tri-county area quite a few times. I can honestly tell you that I have seen some bad things being done.

Only club that seems to have a tight lid in regards to security was "Silk" while On the Border staff sometimes either turn their head or don't pay well enough attention to what really happens. I actually complained to security over the conduct of one the dancers and got my money back.

This article is a bit more detailed, but for those who have children looking over your shoulder... wait until they are not. Anyway, in my experiences, Janesville seems to have some rough spots. It isn't ghetto, but I have seen some trash in Janesville when I drove there for errands when I lived in Whitewater. Janesville is near the I-90, I-39 truck spot, so that may be one of the reasons. Janesville reminds me of Racine, except replace the ghetto with the so-called trashy people.

By the way, at the end of this article, take a look at "Chelsea Lilly's" mugshot, she is near tears. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

I had to work in Janesville a few times back when I was a stringer for the Beloit Daily News and covered a few Janesville Parker-Beloit Memorial basketball games and also a Beloit Memorial High-Janesville Craig game at Monterrey Stadium near Rockport Rd. I thought I was going to get killed in downtown Janesville trying to find the place.

After the game, I got lost and ended up circling the Janesville Hospital for a half hour trying to figure my way out of the area and only found a bar nearby to get directions to Beloit.

By the way, at the end of this article, take a look at "Chelsea Lilly's" mugshot, she is near tears. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Jennifer Reik, on the other hand, took the opportunity to make it more of a glamour shots moment. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"A nude person grinding on top of another person simulating sex is sexual contact, the [Police Chief Neil Mahan] said."

Is that really going to hold up in court? Seems fairly flimsy.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

TLB, I was thinking of the same thing about Reik as well. It is like she doesn't even know why she is being pictured. Another thing, in my opinion, what guys in their right mind would even give them a single? It's a non-alcoholic club and yet these people found jobs? There are some things that will always be a mystery to me.

By the way, anyone notice FIVE Milwaukee women are involved with this thing total? Apparently Janesville and Darien are the "minor leagues" of those type of clubs, if you know what I mean.

I can honestly tell you that I have seen some bad things being done... I actually complained to security over the conduct of one the dancers and got my money back.

Dude...you are at a strip club watching women take off their clothes and paying money for it, and you are trying to play the moral high card? Please.

Archived