Brewer Fanatic

Kohl already looking to replace Harris; Harris fired; Latest--John Hammond hired

patrickgpe

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Kohl should be looking to replace Kohl.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I wish the Knicks were not in the running for Walsh, I think he is headed to NYC.

Last nights game was a joke, which is also what the franchise has become.

I want Walsh and Rick Carlisle, but I am afraid they both may be going to New York.

Kohl should be looking to replace Kohl.

Well said.

You have to hand it to Mark A. When he purchased the team, you knew we weren't going to be good. But at least he built excitement about the future. The Bucks are just dead in the water right now. I am completely ready to rebuild. Just don't feed me "playoffs" anymore...

Last night, McGlocklin was pretty upset with the Bucks. (Blowing a 14 point lead to Miami) At several points he sounded like he wanted to strangle someone. If you watch any games, it is pretty obvious to me - those players have quit.

At least Simmons would entertain me. (And honestly would probably be better than Harris)

This has been one of the best NBA season ever - and we have been stuck watching this mess unfold in Wisconsin. Ugh!

Can we just trade the whole team except for Bogut and Yi for some draft picks and just start from scratch. They just lost to the worst team in the NBA, and that worst team didnt even have their best player. I will agree with the sentiments about Kohl, he needs to get out. I cant remember even the slightest hint that he wanted to though. Its not imppsoble for the Bucks to win but I think they need a GM that doesnt take any +@@! from Kohl and actually has final basketball decision authority. No politician should have ultimate decision making authority because for the most part they dont have a freaking clue about anything except politics (and even that is questionable)

EDIT: Didnt realize that was a banned word

I think it would be cool just to hear that Simmons was given an interview. It's at least worth a shot, right? #1, it can't get any worse. And #2, the guy is just entertaining. Seriously, if Walken can win the presidency, I would be so set. Between Bill Simmons press conferences and Chris Walken State of the Union addresses, my life would be complete.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

I think they need a GM that doesnt take any %%!@ from Kohl and actually has final basketball decision authority.

Problem with that is if the GM gives trouble to Kohl he'll just fire him and go with some cheap guy looking to get his feet wet. This franchise is screwed until Kohl sells.

This picture is great though.

http://bp2.blogger.com/_YuzlNQeaNr0/R904zuix8iI/AAAAAAAAAHE/ulvZEV_700w/s400/BagProtest.jpg

glorious. I know it's been coming, but it's good to see it anyways. but i agree that really, the Bucks are kind of screwed until Herb sells the team.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I see this as neither good news nor bad news. It's irrelvant. Harris was not the problem - it's Kohl.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Simmons was right when he said never give big contracts to role players like Bobby Simmons, Bell and Mo Williams. Mo Williams was awarded for putting up good "fantasy" numbers on a really bad team last year. Gadzuric is another one. Blow up the team, keep Bogut and Yi and move along.

I agree. Trade Redd while you can still get top value for him.

Re: Simmons - how can you want a guy that has USC going to the Final Four as GM of your basketball team??? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I agree. Trade Redd while you can still get top value for him.

Re: Simmons - how can you want a guy that has USC going to the Final Four as GM of your basketball team??? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I think that has more to do with the fact he lives in So. Cal, and has a general hatred for the Big Ten and/or Wisconsin.

I can guarantee right now I would go to more games if Simmons became the Bucks GM, and I'm sure that can be said for a lot of other people too.

Archived