Brewer Fanatic

Club Level seats for sale

joel0301

I bought season tickets for 2 seats in the club level. I wanted to make sure I had good seats for the playoff games in October but I really can't afford to go to every game (nor do I have the time). Tix are $60/pair. I am not selling Sept Cubs games yet. I will also include the Metavante Club passes. Let me know if you are interested. PM me, email joelsnorek@hotmail.com or call 262-337-1402.

EDIT: 6/13, 6/14, 6/15, 7/6, 7/11, 7/12, 7/28, 7/29, 7/30, 7/31, 8/10, 8/24, 9/7, and 9/28 are sold. Thanks.

I would certainly have interest as the season goes on. Tough for me right now to tell you which exact dates, by if you've got some sort of contact info I would definitely contact you from time to time looking for tickets. Let me know.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I would certainly have interest as the season goes on. Tough for me right now to tell you which exact dates, by if you've got some sort of contact info I would definitely contact you from time to time looking for tickets. Let me know.

Same. I'm pretty broke right now, but once spring comes around i should have some extra cash to spend on games.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Same here. I'm not sure which days I am available to go, either, but I will definately ask if I can go, and I have the money.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived