Brewer Fanatic

Pedro's 2nd Annual Spring Cleaning Giveaway (See post #58 for recipients)

Pedro
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'll end it here and figure everything out later this afternoon.

Thanks for playing.

edit: First, a little Rainbow Six Vegas 2, then, I promise, I'll sort the winners out.

Wow, this actually turned into work, figuring all this out. Anyhow, after many hours of thoughtful analysis, soul-searching, and random-number-generating, we have our winners:

Melvin Ball - And That

Eldred Ball - Patrickgpe

Roberts Ball - molitor fan

Driver Photos - mlcrispy, lukevan, big jase, brewcrewin2004, wesrob1, elcaballo45

Weeks Ball - brainsandbraun

Gantner Ball - mikevan1818

Cooper Bobble - logan3825

Vuke Bobble - dlk9s

Molitor Bobble - bullox

Sheets Bobble - thablingster

All Star Program - Hawing

Leaf Baseball set - pitchleague (i'll mail)

Football cards - TheBrewer

Upper Deck cards - decktard

Please send your addresses to my inbox. For the card winners, I hope you can pick them up (except for pitchleague, I'll mail his). And, while I mean to send these items out quickly, my track record has been pretty poor. It may take me a few weeks to get it out. I apologize in advance.

Thanks for all the responses and helping me clear our room for more stuff.

I hope to have more later in the year; perhaps a Hall of Fame special in August after I return from Cooperstown.

I would like to thank Pedro for all the charity he gives to Brewerfan.net. Maybe of us have benefitted from his generousity. It is people like him that truly make me believe that there are many good people out there and it seems alot of them come to this great website! Ok enough with the sappyness.

Nope - I totally agree mlccrispy. It's funny, I was checking this thread to make some dumb post about how Pedro needs a cape or something. Giving away all that great memorabilia & ensuring it gets to super-die-hard fans? Superhero.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'll say again, wow. Wow. This is great, Pedro.

The Vuke bobblehead will look great next to the picture I had taken with him when I was a kid. My mom told him I was a pitcher and he put his arm around me, squeezed me tight, and gave a big smile for the camera. Great guy. Plus, he's Clue Haywood!

Thank you very much for your generosity.

To those of you who won something, it's all been shipped out as of today (I still need to arrange card pickup for a couple of you).

To everyone else who responded with such kind words in this thread...it's appreciated, but assuredly overblown.

Archived