Brewer Fanatic

Pedro's 2nd Annual Spring Cleaning Giveaway (See post #58 for recipients)

Pedro
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if your doing a drawing for either the eldred or melvin ball, i'd like to be part of that. otherwise, i'll take anything baseball related that hasn't been claimed. thats super nice of you to do! let me know if im in the running for anything, I can pm you my address. aweseome!

If it isn't gone already I'd love to be in the drawing for the Robin Roberts ball. Also would probably take any baseball card sets you haven't found a home for... (have a 9 year old that seems to enjoy these cards)

Thanks!

Rp

Too Generous of you Pedro. I just want a bit of advice on how to take my kids to get autographs. I think that any auto they get or I would get would be a personal moment between yourself and that player - like when I got Shefs auto when I was just a boy. They need to experience that this year.

Well First off Pedro is the man. I would also be interested in the Driver photo, Roberts ball, the Weeks ball and the sheets bobble. The football and baseball cards interest me too, but I live in Michigan so picking them up soon wouldn't be an option.

Pedro 'the Prolific Philanthropist of Brewerfan.net' http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Wow. Wow. Regardless of whether or not I receive anything, thank you for your generosity.

My BIRTHDAY is in less than two weeks, so a nice present would be one of:

Molitor Bobble

Cooper Bobble

Vuke Bobble, or

Roberts ball

You're awesome, Pedro!

Wow! You're a very generous person Pedro.

Put me down for a drawing for the 2005 Ben Sheets white bobble. My little cousin broke the one I got from this game -- it's just not the same with Sheets head and arm broken off!

Archived