Brewer Fanatic

You know you have a Brewerfan addiction when...

logan82
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about 'seeing' Brewers-related things around your neighborhood/city? Mine are mostly names. For example, on my commute to work this morning, I did a double-take when I saw a van for "Parr" drywalling... or seeing a bottle of "Gallo" wine at the grocery store...etc.

I still think this is more indicative of a Brewers addiction than a bf.net addiction...but I totally do this too. My bus route (the aforementioned "Robin Yount" route in Madison) crosses Kendall Avenue. I make sure we have Brawny paper towels and napkins. We were picking out chips to go with salsa at the grocery store Sunday...Manny's.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

When my SO comes home from work I sometimes start with something really funny I read on BF.net. Being someone who doesn't know a lot about sports in soon becomes a 20 minute conversation so she has the back story of the ballplayers in question. Then I realize I've yet to ask her how she is or how her day went.

I know I'm in love when she doesn't yell at me about this ... most of the time.

Edit: Or when you look in the Off Topic forum and find you were the last post in 5 threads, and 2 other threads were ones you started.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

We were picking out chips to go with salsa at the grocery store Sunday...Manny's.

That's not about the Brewers. That's just commen sense http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

"We're sorry, you are not allowed to make another post so soon after your last one."

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif Oh how I loathe you, error message... 60 seconds be damned!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived