Brewer Fanatic

You know you have a Brewerfan addiction when...

logan82

When screen names start to mean too much...

If someone called me "twobrewers" in real life - I would react as though they had called my name.

I don't even wonder what peoples real names are anymore...If I ever met anyone from Brewerfan.net, I would refuse to call them by their actual name.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you're at the game and something happens, and the first thought in your head is how people are reacting to it in the IGT. lol

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/laugh.gif

....wow, that was fun!

Congrats!

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

You see someone wearing a Brewers shirt and the first thought that comes to your mind is, "I wonder if they post on Brewerfan.net."

I do this all the time on the UW-Madison campus.

Was it anyone here who wore a navy Corey Hart jersey tee to lunch at the Rathskeller on opening day, then wore a different piece of Brewers swag the rest of last week?

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I do this all the time on the UW-Madison campus.

Was it anyone here who wore a navy Corey Hart jersey tee to lunch at the Rathskeller on opening day, then wore a different piece of Brewers swag the rest of last week?

Hawing, I think I see you on my walk to work as you are walking in to work. I am not positive because my memory of you from softball last year is hazy.

I still miss sbryl's Matt Wise avy...

At least I've made some type of lasting impact on this site. I just flat miss Matt Wise. (For some reason I think long lasting middle relievers are the coolest. My favorite piece of Brewers gear is my Bob McClure jersey.)

As for BF.net, I still find it fascinating that its a bunch of Brewer fans meeting to talk about baseball at a place that doesn't even exist. Think about it, its nuts.

When you check bfNet on vacation.

When you check all of the posts/threads you've missed while you were at work/school.

When bfNet is in your website rotation (with email, Facebook, etc.)

Check (did so while in Ireland last September. On dial-up, no less).

Check (I do so when I wake up as well).

Check (Email, Facebook, then lots of time on BF).

So what do I win...?

How about 'seeing' Brewers-related things around your neighborhood/city? Mine are mostly names. For example, on my commute to work this morning, I did a double-take when I saw a van for "Parr" drywalling... or seeing a bottle of "Gallo" wine at the grocery store...etc.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I see Madison Metro route numbers and think of their uniform equivalent. (I get a tiny thrill at taking the Robin Yount bus to work. My least favorite of the buses that serve my neighborhood is the Ned Yost route.)

But that's more of a Brewers addiction than a Brewerfan addiction.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

hawing, I have never had a good experience on the Ned Yost route. The driver is usually grumpy and it seems to take longer than usual to get where I'm going.

Anyway, for me, my addiction to Brewers and this site comes when I misspell "brain" as "braun" several times in a psych paper or note taking.

• 1 month later...

Archived