Brewer Fanatic

Words can't describe how bad I feel for Kaz Matsui

DHarris34Phan

I just thought I'd add in a few things that came to mind after my first post...

I'm sure he's going to be the 'butt' of a few jokes around the clubhouse and on signs in the stands.

Hopefully he doesn't get too much 'crap' from his teammates though.

As a surgeon who has performed the procedure for anal fissure let me explain a little bit. Anal fissures are extremely painful and can often be cured with fiber and sitting in a hot bath tub to soak. When this doesnt work there are medicines or injection that also can work. The final step is a surgical procedure called a lateral internal sphincterotomy. This involves placing a retractor in the rectum and making an incision at around the 9 o'clock position of the anus. Cutting this muscle relaxes it, allowing stool to pass through easier and allowing the fissure to heal. This is a fairly painful procedure and is the last step after all else fails.

Metamucil and a warm bath definitely helped me out when I first got it. I've had a few episodes since then where it will hurt for a day or so but nothing as bad as the first time I got it.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

No disrespect to those that have had to deal with this, but I agree with others that this entire thread has the ultimate "cringe" effect. Especially Kennyfelder's post describing the surgery. Seriously, I've shuddered at least 3 times while typing this.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

Archived