Brewer Fanatic

Friday and Monday's Games-$10 for two tickets for both games($2.50 a piece)! Next Tue/Wed-Same deal!

razzzorsharp

I broke down and bought season tickets this year and being from a ways away I decided that maybe I might not be making it to most games. Here are games I will for sure not be making it to. I am asking for $22 for four tickets, my money back and shipping, payable by cash or check (paypal take too big of a cut unless you want to pay more). I am selling them in fours only as I don't want to have to send out more than I need to (I am sure you can make money on the ones you don't use but I really don't care too). I will just keep this thread up for the tickets I have so if a day comes up that is around, email me and we can get something worked out. These are just the weekday games that I for sure won't be attending but more will be added throughout the year. We are down to two tickets for every game, here are the dates I have open to purchase. 12 dollars for the pair (cash/check)

Anyway here are some dates...

Opening Day-Taken
April 5-SF-Taken
April 8-Cincy (7:05)-Taken
April 9-Cincy (7:05)-Taken
April 10-Cincy (12:05)-Taken
April 21-STL (7:05)-Unsold
April 22-STL (12:05)-Taken
April 23-PHI (7:05)-Taken
April 24-PHI (12:05)-Taken
April 25-Fl (7:05)-Unsold
April 26-Fl (6:05)-Taken
April 27-Fl (1:05)-Unsold

May 9-STL (7:05)-
May 10-STL (2:45)-$15-Taken
May 11-STL (1:05)-$15-Taken
May 12-STL (7:05)
May 13-LAD (7:05)
May 14-LAD (7:05)
May 15-LAD (12:05)-Taken
May 27-ATL (7:05)
May 28-ATL (7:05)
May 29-ATL (12:05)-Taken

June 2-ARI (7:05)
June 3-ARI (7:05)-Taken
June 4-ARI (1:05)
June 17-TOR (7:05
June 18-TOR (7:05)-Taken
June 19-TOR (1:05)

July 7-COL (7:05)-Taken
July 8-COL (7:05)
July 9-COL (7:05)-Taken
July 10-COL (1:05)

August 11-WAS (1:05)
August 18-HOU (7:05)
August 19-HOU (7:05)-Taken
August 20-HOU (1:05)

September 1-NYM (1:05)
September 2-NYM (7:05)
September 3-NYM (1:05)
September 4-SD (7:05)
September 8-CIN (7:05)
September 9-CIN (7:05)
September 10-CIN (1:05)
September 23-PIT (7:05)-Taken
September 24-PIT (7:05)-Taken
September 25-PIT (7:05)-Taken

I will add more but as you can, I put all the weekday games, let me know is you are interested. My email is nicholasscharenbroch@yahoo.com

Yeah, I hope to have the tickets today. I did get in early so the seats are pretty good in terms of cheap seats.

Also, if anyone wants to buy 2 tickets to every game (Opening Day included) they can for 810 dollars. Not bad seeing as how Opening Day is going for 120 for a pair.

Well, I received my tickets. Section 420, row 10, seats 5 and 6. I sold two of the seats for the year so if you still want, I have two seats available to everygame. Please let me know via email if you are interested in any of the weekday games ASAP otherwise I have to go the dreaded EBAY route, which I despise.

Again, I only have 2 seats to all the games now, so it would be 12 bucks for the pair, and you can't beat that. At this time I will start taking orders, for a lack of a better word, for any weekday games. I will update any games that are taken in my first post throughout the year.

My email is nicholasscharenbroch@yahoo.com

Ok, I am going to Wrigley on the 31st so I am out for the Opener. If anyone wants, they can buy the opener and 7 other games from the list for face value (14 dollars a piece). Brian, let me know if this isn't cool and I will take it down as I would be making a profit. I just know we cant sell them for over face.

Total Cost of the 9 Games, 2 tickets a piece=224 plus a buck for shipping. $225, otherwise I will Ebay them I guess. I will give this the weekend.

Would love to go the opener my wife would love it. Would be her first one. Although right now we can't afford to buy 7 other games as well since we live in Michigan. Maybe over the course of the year I would buy 7 but not all at once. I'd be happy to buy the opening day tickets if you'd sell them and maybe another game. PM me.

If you would like the first Saturday game (12 dollars for the pair) you can have it as long as you buy any other weekeday game. I know this sounds cheesy but I am a little afraid that nobody is going to want the weekday games.

If not, I will more than likely make it down for the game myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived