Brewer Fanatic

Hockey in NY (and Chi)

Community Moderator

A hockey game at Miller Park would be interesting...it seemed like the Frozen Tundra Classic went over well. Maybe they could get the Blackhawks and Wild to play each other in WI?

The way the Buffalo game went over, the NHL would be crazy not to do at least one per year.

A hockey game at Miller Park would be interesting...it seemed like the Frozen Tundra Classic went over well. Maybe they could get the Blackhawks and Wild to play each other in WI?

Well if that were to ever happen, go Wild.

it seemed like the Frozen Tundra Classic went over well.
A Wisconsin-Minnesota game at MP would be incredible, although I believe the UW Athletic Dept and the Packers had trouble playing nice together in planning the FTHC, so the UW might not be to keen on doing that again. I don't imagine there's enough interest in the NHL for a pro game in WI, but the FTHC was an absolute blast.

I like these things, but it would be unconscionable to have the Rangers close Yankee Stadium. They should have a giant Yankee love-fest. (I mean, I hate the Yankees, but they can't close the stadium with an NHL game. That would be way too weird.)

Archived