Brewer Fanatic

John Sickels on Corey Hart

Mass Haas

For whatever reason, I was never a huge Corey Hart fan. He was definitely overshadowed by all the other young guys, and for some reason his height scared me.

Last season definitely changed my mind! He does everything well, and I try to make other non-Brewer fans aware of just how good he actually is.

I still remember the triple standing ovation he recieved at The Keg in 2004. It isn't often that a home team player gets cheered like that after a strike out.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I still remember the triple standing ovation he recieved at The Keg in 2004. It isn't often that a home team player gets cheered like that after a strike out.

Ah yes I remember that. Was a cool moment. I always thought he would be a fine player just needed to get the playing time to prove it. He got it last year and sure produced.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Hart is my favorite player, it might have something to do with the fact that I'm a 6'6'' outfielder that runs well. I love his power/speed combo. Where can I find a Hart jersey? (other than just buying a custom one with "1" and "Hart" on the back because I assume that's more expensive?)

Archived