Brewer Fanatic

Looking to purchase Green Bay Packers ticket stubs 1992-2007

I wonder too...I guess like the other thread, check ebay it will tell you about how much its worth. I went to the last game of the regular season against Det. That ticket stub is the end of the streak stub since it was his last regular season game. I'm holding on to it though

i have a small collection. i was very ambitious when i'd begun this, trying to get the games that were the most remarkable. i think i ended up getting a nice handful, gb over cowboys 1997, mnf miracle over mpls 2000, GB over pittsburgh 1995 (thank you yancy thigpen). my favorite was a stub from not even a packer game. the minnesota at arizona cardinals game 2003. i picked up a ticketmaster stub from someone on ebay for a couple bucks. i'm kicking myself kindof for missing out on a few attempts on getting some 93 stubs of favre's first win versus bengals & favre's first start versus steelers. $30 seemed steep at the time!!

I was amazed when I found out people paid ridiculous amounts of money for a small, torn piece of paper. I make sure to hold on to all of mine now, just in case.

How sweet would it be though to have a beautiful framed collection of stubs of all of his starts in succession.

Archived