Brewer Fanatic

Geoff Jenkins=Brett Favre & Ryan Braun=Aaron Rodgers

So I'm not trying to start the Brewers/Packers references again and maybe it's just me but after watching Aaron Rodgers press conference on Packers.com, I couldn't help but think of how much he reminds me of Ryan Braun (with a ridiculous mop on his head). Apparently, it is going to become a trend that the Packers starting QB has to resemble one of the Brewers bigger stars. First Favre and Jenkins and now Rodgers and Braun.

I personally can't wait until the Packers sign the a 300 pound black QB to resemble Prince Fielder.

Personally, i think you'd be much better off with Rodgers. The "new age" quarterbacks who can run and throw haven't exactly turned out the way everyone thought they would. Yet, people are still on the bandwagon. Even the original, Randall Cunningham, couldn't get it done. I realize you're joking about the sign or trade but i really think that teams who invest in players like Russell are doomed. Well, the Raiders are doomed either way... They have Al Davis. By the way, 55 Million for a broken Javon Walker.. Nice move Al.

Archived