Brewer Fanatic

7-22 Non-Brewers - CUBS LOSE AGAIN

splitterpfj

Somewhere along the line, the Non-Brewers IGT has become the Cubs IGT, so I will point out that the Red Sox lead the White Sox 3-0 on only 1 hit, a homer by Manny Ramirez, whom if you remember, the Brewers had been in discussion about bringing in 2 offseasons ago.

Quote:
Hanley Ramirez of the Marlins - he of the .336 Batting average and .944 OPS, seperated his shoulder today, which would likely end his season.

On the Marlins home page there's an article calling it a "sublaxation" of the shoulder, which I guess is a partial seperation. I doubt it would end his season if this is true.

I've had minor back issues for the better part of the last 15 years and when I tweak it it has been referred to by my chiropractor as a sublaxation. It wasn't fun but I was never shut down for more than 2 weeks.

Archived