Brewer Fanatic

07/22/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas) 1:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aside from gaining ground Weeks having his third good game in a row is the really big story. The .900 OPS version of Weeks would be awesome, but I'd settle for the .400 OBP .450 SLG version and let Ned have the fun choice of where he wants COrey in the lineup when Hall comes back (I'm for 2nd)

I have to give him credit...I was in the camp that believed Weeks well should have been benched, or even sent down to AAA for a while, but he is starting to come around lately. Hopefully he just keeps it going...the Crew really needs his bat right now.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I was unable to watch the game today. Were Weeks' hits solid?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Game over.

Bases loaded, nobody out. And NO score? Just limp off and come back later.

Oh, and make me wrong. Please.

EDIT: And I posted in the wrong thread. I will now duck as things are thrown.

Archived