Brewer Fanatic

07/22/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas) 1:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So why is Rickie Weeks the only hitter not even trying to have high socks? At least Prince has mini-high socks, lol.

Way to go JJ!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I thought that was funny by Omar. Especially when they show the replay and you could see half of the fans standing and screaming after he "dropped" the ball.

Also, it was very clever. What if a Brewer fell asleep and started to run after he "dropped" the ball.

good thing we got those insurance runs! is something wrong with Villy? He's been real shaky lately. Then again, Pedro Feliz has been killing us all series.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Well, let's hope Parra can squash this rally.

The Giants still need 8 runs to win this game. Let's put it this way, if you give up 8 runs to the Giants lineup 3 games in a row, you deserve to get swept.

Archived