Brewer Fanatic

07/22/07 Giants (Zito) @ Brewers (Vargas) 1:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like this. We came out on fire in the 1st. The Giants have smallballed their way to two 2 out runs, at least 1 of which should not have even happened. Now it's back to a 2 run game. Bats needs to get going again.

Oh boy. This is a Claudio Vargas start in a nutshell. His pitch count was way too low.

Lets get out of this inning and get more runs, please.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Claudio Vargas may actually see the 7th inning! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eek.gif

Although if men are on I fully expect Nedly to pinch hit with TGJ and for the collective masses of BF.net to groan, lol.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

with the way our pen has been worked lately, I'd let Vargas head out for the 7th. He's still under 100 pitches and the pen could use a break.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

I wanted Vargas to pitch into the 7th http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif .

Come on Craig!

Archived