Brewer Fanatic

07/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Reds (Harang) 6:05pm CT

sgtcluels
Brewers 11th: Three free passes to 1st (one on deliberate attempt to get hit by pitch), including an error and walk that could have been a strikeout. Then Estrada completely blows up the rally by lackadaisically running to 1st like both of his knees don't work. Damian Miller would have run that out, and I am not even a fan of Miller.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many, many, many, many, many, many, many times has it been mentioned not to bat Estrada 5th?

When he got dropped in the order it really helped him and the team. Then Yost rewards him in a place he already failed miserably at.

If we lose this game...I don't even want to think of it.

I bet Brett is just sitting there laughing while watching everyone say horrible things about Estrada. I give it to him because he's been saying this from the beginning, even when he was hitting .330.

EDIT: Wow Brett, that was eerie...

Verified Member

The Reds are fricking handing this game to us!

Add Estrada to the list of players I can not stand on this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that everyone hasn't chimed in on Estrada's display, but seriously, he's on a tear right now. He could have saved an out in the SF series too if he would have even tried to get down to first base. And that horrible strike out to end Saturday's game where swung at a pitch that hit him. What the heck is going on with Estrada?

If we're that livid with him, imagine how the team feels about him right now.

Don't know if this was mentioned as I haven't gone through the whole thread, but the Reds telecast of the game showed that the Brewers are the second worst team in the N.L. at hitting with runners in scoring position and two outs, hitting only .213. Only the Nats are worse at .211.

Geez, was Hart playing with his back against the wall there? I know we're playing deep to avoid the extra base hit, but come on!! Take at least a small chance on giving up the extra base hit in order to have a chance to catch that. Routine fly ball to center and we don't get out of the inning!

Archived