Brewer Fanatic

07/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Reds (Harang) 6:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wait, so you can be gifted a bases loaded, no out situation and score? who would have thunk? the only positive about this is that Balfour shouldn't be around to lose us another game all year. unbelievable.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Quote:
Get a clue, you don't go to Coco in that situation. Give Ned a rest tonight.

You're right. Why would you want to use your best pitcher in a game-saving situation?

No wonder this idiot still has a job. There are plenty of people who are more than willing to stick up for his irrational decisions.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

God, I feel like taking one of my three strikes right now.

This is not ONLY one game either. We are in a pennant chase on July 23rd and we have only given away games all year and have not taken more than one or two all year.

The number of statistical outliers in this game was enormous. It's a good thing I was only half listening in the 11th I still slammed my hand down on the table hard enough to hurt half an hour later after that Fielder DP.

Mr. Balfour,

You can't throw a strike, you can't throw to the correct base in a sacrifice situation, you can't pitch. You suck, we hate you.

Brewers fans

My wife even hates you!!!

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

You're right. Why would you want to use your best pitcher in a game-saving situation?

90% or more of managers in baseball don't use Coco there either, so lets not pretend that this is an exclusive Yost mindset.

Archived