Brewer Fanatic

07/23/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Reds (Harang) 6:05pm CT

sgtcluels
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to point fingers elsewhere besides Estrada, but...

1. Did anyone else notice that the first pitch to Mench was in the exact same spot as the pitch that hit Jenkins, yet it was called a strike?

2. Hello! Graffanino in the ninth. Could you have ASKED for a better pitch to hit?

3. Isn't this Bill Hall's fault for not healing fast enough? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

I think Yost needs to borrow a Dr. Cox quote from scrubs when he reams Johnny a new one for that pathetic lack of effort...

Dr Cox: (To Johnny Estrada) "Lemme ask you a quick question: are you trying to make my head explode? Because you have no idea just how frustrating it is working your ass off trying to inflate a tiny little balloon inside somebody's clogged artery when all that person has to do, really is--oh, I don't know--go for a walk in the morning or choke down a fresh green salad. And you come back here looking like that? And, I know here, I know I'm supposed to be Dr. Give-A-Crap, but you wanna hear the God's honest truth? And this is a fact: you are what you eat. And you clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn't ya?"

As crazy as it may sound, I was actually screaming for Ned to PH Gwynn for Estrada. I said "at least he won't GIDP". Then I saw the infield in, I had a brief thought that Estrada could be successful.

But, alas, Estrada still = Nada.

I'll repeat, for the love of god, SCORE!!

It stunk that Hart had to play in the seats out there in center to prevent gappers - it was probably so extreme because he obviously has trouble going back on balls. he's 6-6, had he timed his routes better he could have easily robbed the HR that Ross hit, and simply run under the double the Ross hit later that game.

-------------------

I

Quote:
think Yost needs to borrow a Dr. Cox quote from scrubs when he reams Johnny a new one for that pathetic lack of effort...

Dr Cox: (To Johnny Estrada) "Lemme ask you a quick question: are you trying to make my head explode? Because you have no idea just how frustrating it is working your ass off trying to inflate a tiny little balloon inside somebody's clogged artery when all that person has to do, really is--oh, I don't know--go for a walk in the morning or choke down a fresh green salad. And you come back here looking like that? And, I know here, I know I'm supposed to be Dr. Give-A-Crap, but you wanna hear the God's honest truth? And this is a fact: you are what you eat. And you clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn't ya?"

Hilarious. This couldn't be anymore true that what you said. I actually wonder if Yost says things like this to every guy who decides to tank plays or tank base running situations.

Archived