Brewer Fanatic

7/24/07 Brewers (Gallardo) @ Reds (Belisle) 6:05 p.m. CT

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Russ, when are you going to change your aviater, or are you keeping it for your entire career at brewerfan.net?

That's a great question. I probably have a subconscious negative opinion of you just because of that damn picture!! Don't you at least have a nice, tasteful lingerie shot of her you can put up?

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you at least have a nice, tasteful lingerie shot of her you can put up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of Wendy Selig? None exsist.

Her in lingerie? That would be scary.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

WIll someone please give me their opinion about Yo tonight. How deep do you want him to pitch in this game? Who should be the 1st guy out of the pen?

I think Ned would like to get him out, but hes pitching so good. I would think that might have been his last inning. I think first guy out of pen will be either Spruling or Villanueva.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

WIll someone please give me their opinion about Yo tonight. How deep do you want him to pitch in this game? Who should be the 1st guy out of the pen?

Great question and you should get many opinions, which shows how difficult Yost's job is. Everyone will think something differently.

The way he's pitching, I'd say let him go the distance. However, given the season-long pitch count issue, that may have been his last inning. Or anywhere in between!

I think with a 4-run lead, you take him out now.

Part of me, really wants him to stay in and get the shutout, but it won't happen. Cross your fingers that the pen holds this game for him again.

Next year, it'll be a CG, ShO.

Interesting thought on Braun re: his "swagger" (they were just talking about his confidence). It seems like the little cockiness (or confidence) will help him with this fast start in that it won't go to his head as easily as someone with a lesser opinion of himself. So in this case it's probably a very good thing because I believe he honestly expected this start from himself.

Hey Russ, when are you going to change your aviater, or are you keeping it for your entire career at brewerfan.net?

Can't say I've really thought about it. I will commit to at least this: If the Brewers win the World Series, I'll change it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Can't say I've really thought about it. I will commit to at least this: If the Brewers win the World Series, I'll change it.

But now the closer I look at that pic, the more the twinkle in her eye and sly smile on her face is turning me on. Maybe you should just leave it.

Archived