Brewer Fanatic

7/24/07 Brewers (Gallardo) @ Reds (Belisle) 6:05 p.m. CT

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why the Griffey catch last night made a web gem, but it did. Tonight's catch was much better.

A manufactured run http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Dear Johnny Estrada,

Please take a note of your backup catcher who just successfully executed a sacrifice fly, with a man on third base with less than two outs.

Best wishes regarding your hamstring,

jlau20

Quote:
Jenks sucks, now I guess Gwynn has gone from loved to hated, Graffy is back and forth everyday, CC is bad always I think, and Yost always sucks.

I agree with all of this http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

I don't know if I agree with the constant sitting of Hardy, even if he has struggled.

Maybe all he needs is some constant PT to get back to the sharpness he had in hitting early on in the season. The off-days obviously aren't helping.

A little losing and it really gets sour in here. The negativity of our players is stunning. Jenks sucks, now I guess Gwynn has gone from loved to hated, Graffy is back and forth everyday, CC is bad always I think, and Yost always sucks.

Not really - just still emotional from last night, I think. Between Estrada's lack of hustle (or, ...injury) and Balfour, I think fans are just frustrated. And overall we've been in quite the offensive funk.

Archived