Brewer Fanatic

7/24/07 Brewers (Gallardo) @ Reds (Belisle) 6:05 p.m. CT

Quote:
Exactly....Just look at his (T-Bow's) game log....I don't know about inherited runners though

I believe he allowed multiple inherited runners to score in each of his last two inherited runner situations. And he's been saved from further damage by his teammates in a couple situations as well. The success of relievers is more complex than ERA. That's a tool to judge, but it's really a better indicator for starters.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so witty when fans change Brewer names in a disparaging manner. I can never get enough!

I take it you didn't see yesterday's thread when Derrick pitched poorly? I saw TurnbLow (or similarily written) a few times in that thread.

"If Derrick has one bad outing a month, I'll take that every year for the rest of his career."

We all would, in a heartbeat. Of course, he stunk on Friday night in limited duty as well, so that's not where the bar is set these days. Here's to hoping for a string of good outings from DT over the next few weeks.

Coming into this game:

June ERA: 1.93

July ERA: 1.29

Other teams would kill for that kind of pitching.

I knew he had been lights out the past few months, that is why I refused to rip him for his little hick up last night. Turnbow has had a fine year for us, look at his total stats for the season. They are great for a set-up man.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived