Brewer Fanatic

Did anyone get their 9 pack tickets yet?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got my April 6th tickets that I ordered when they went on sale, but have yet to receive my 9 game pack/parking passes.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Just got my 20-pack in the mail.

Kinda different this year. Last year was just a stack of tickets. This year, each seat is in a calendar type set-up where you have to rip out (along dotted lines) the tickets.

I got my extra opening day tickets about a week ago.

Just got my 20-pack in the mail.

Kinda different this year. Last year was just a stack of tickets. This year, each seat is in a calendar type set-up where you have to rip out (along dotted lines) the tickets.

I got my extra opening day tickets about a week ago.

This is how season tickets have been printed for several years. They must have finally had enough 20-game packs to send these to the shippers also. I can't wait to get my tickets. I always run around like a little girl who sees a pony beneath the Christmas tree.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

This year we ordered two 20-packs - a Sunday Plus package in addition to our customary fan's choice package.

Today we received the Sunday Plus tickets, in this wire bound format. It seems unnecessarily fancy, but baseball tickets are baseball tickets.

My guess is that the fan's choice tickets will not be as done-up, since as the Brewers keep reminding us, "seat location not guaranteed." But I suppose we will find out soon enough.

Edit 3/12: Our fan's choice 20-pack arrived today; just a rubberbanded stack of tickets, which is what I expected.

A letter was included, saying that some fan's choice customers will find new (presumably less desirable) locations for their package this year (due to a substantial increase in season ticket demand) and promoting the pre-set 20-game plans if you value your seat location more than the flexibility to choose your own game dates. Our fan's choice package is relatively immune to this because we request family section seating.

All that's left for us to receive now are our exhibition game tickets and parking passes for all games. I am getting the fever now.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived