Brewer Fanatic

Best Brewer message board

I think Brian is being modest as well. For intelligence of opinion you can't do better. Thoughtful, insightful, I still think there are at least 10 Cashmans on this site who regularly contribute.

Its weaknesses? I think that there's an unwritten law that observation isn't as valid as statistical study, and that there is a core of people here who can't have their opinions challenged. But these are minor quibbles when you consider the alternatives.

In short this is the rockin'est site going.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, this is my favorite site because it caters to the type of conversation I'd want to have surrounding the organization (and baseball in general). My point is just that there are other types of conversation that people like as well. Some people think that ANY moderation is unnecessary. Some people like to use message boards to act differently than they would in real life, and that suits them. It's a horse a piece. We have our own problems here with sometimes being to clique-y, and I do give more lenience to members that have been around at least a year or so, because I think they've earned it.

Honestly, I'm all for having even more Brewers communities. The more Brewers fans that feel more comfortable to have a place to call their home, the more Brewers discussion there will be. And that's always a good thing.

Obviously, this is my favorite site because it caters to the type of conversation I'd want to have surrounding the organization (and baseball in general). My point is just that there are other types of conversation that people like as well. Some people think that ANY moderation is unnecessary. Some people like to use message boards to act differently than they would in real life, and that suits them. It's a horse a piece. We have our own problems here with sometimes being to clique-y, and I do give more lenience to members that have been around at least a year or so, because I think they've earned it.

Honestly, I'm all for having even more Brewers communities. The more Brewers fans that feel more comfortable to have a place to call their home, the more Brewers discussion there will be. And that's always a good thing.

Archived