Brewer Fanatic

Best Brewer message board

New to this sight. I like it alot. Just wondering if this is a fav. of the available message boards for the Brewers in 08. I also have used the mlb forum and that was pretty cool too. Just lookin for the most local board discussing the Brewers this season.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New to this sight. I like it alot. Just wondering if this is a fav. of the available message boards for the Brewers in 08. I also have used the mlb forum and that was pretty cool too. Just lookin for the most local board discussing the Brewers this season.

I think Brewerfan is certainly the favorite among those who post here regularly. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

People who don't like it tend to have trouble following the board rules.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I think Brewerfan is certainly the favorite among those who post here regularly. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I seem to like it. And have converted a handful of others, too. It's much better knowing that I can have an intelligent discussion with someone or a quality read without worrying about flame wars and that garbage. I love the no-cuss policy and the rules are fair and straight-forward.

I will never EVER go to the MLB boards or, probably, any other. I get all my Brewer information (probably too much, not that I'm complaining) right here and all my news, too, for the most part. It's almost like being in a fraternity, if you will.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I seem to like it. And have converted a handful of others, too. It's much better knowing that I can have an intelligent discussion with someone or a quality read without worrying about flame wars and that garbage. I love the no-cuss policy and the rules are fair and straight-forward.

I will never EVER go to the MLB boards or, probably, any other. I get all my Brewer information (probably too much, not that I'm complaining) right here and all my news, too, for the most part. It's almost like being in a fraternity, if you will.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

- - - - - - - - -

This site is by far the most professional and thoughtful Brewers site I've ever come across. The staff put a ton of time into making sure quality control standards are maintained so we can keep a great civil community. There are definitely topics where I prefer a much more unmoderated approach, but those are generally times when I know I'll be discussing things with smart people and everything will be cool. If I'm discussing things with people I know personally, I want no limits.

This is baseball though, and there's no need to be a complete idiot about it, that's why this is the only baseball forum I visit. Unmoderated baseball forums are a complete mess, and any forum that's even nearly this size that isn't controlled just turns into a gigantic mess. I love that I can come here and discuss baseball with a huge community and know that the discussion won't drop to the level of nonsense. I think that's why so many people here come to prefer this site above all other baseball message boards.

This site is by far the most professional and thoughtful Brewers site I've ever come across. The staff put a ton of time into making sure quality control standards are maintained so we can keep a great civil community. There are definitely topics where I prefer a much more unmoderated approach, but those are generally times when I know I'll be discussing things with smart people and everything will be cool. If I'm discussing things with people I know personally, I want no limits.

This is baseball though, and there's no need to be a complete idiot about it, that's why this is the only baseball forum I visit. Unmoderated baseball forums are a complete mess, and any forum that's even nearly this size that isn't controlled just turns into a gigantic mess. I love that I can come here and discuss baseball with a huge community and know that the discussion won't drop to the level of nonsense. I think that's why so many people here come to prefer this site above all other baseball message boards.

There's really no "best" board, it's a matter of personal preference. I'd say that we probably run the tightest ship of the bunch, but that's obviously not for some people. It's best to probably just observe each one for a while and make your own decision based off what you're looking for in a message board.

Archived