Brewer Fanatic

7/26/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Livingston) 11:35 AM CDT

hawing

Brewers will be fighting for the wild card spot come MON Morning

These are the people that need a new hobby. If you hate the team this much do something else. What is the logic in saying these things? You want them to lose? I don't get all the negativity with this team at all.

I will edit this with saying that I know people get frustrated but this is getting towards hate.

Hate? That is sure a strong word to throw around. I would suggest you think twice about using it again.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, for whoever asked when a good time to sit Fielder would be, how about NOT after sitting three players the day before. How about NOT when you're in danger of losing a series to the Reds.

As far as a direct answer, how about on a Sunday? Guess what, other teams seem to rest players on Sunday too...having Fielder out of the game when say, Scott Rolen is taking a rest too might even things out a bit?

Archived