Brewer Fanatic

7/26/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Livingston) 11:35 AM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the sake of discussion, how about if somebody that believes the outcome of the game is determined by the lineup card tells all of us "fools" when a good time to rest Prince would be. And also for the sake of discussion, let's assume that "never" is not an option - since anybody should be able to look around the league and see that that is not realistic.

the people here clammoring for the 'A' line-up against the (worst NL team) Cincy Reds are disillusioned. Mets, sure. Cubs, yeah... play em all.

If we can't split the series while giving the A Team (where Prince is BA Barackus, of course) a rest... we need to be making other plans for October.

Softball isn't even a sport anyways.

"I see you've been a member of this board for a grand total of about 10 minutes--Welcome! Way to make yourself comfortable. Forgive us for not flying off the handle when someone gets a day off and enjoy your time here where I'm sure you'll make many more great contributions like this one."

You're right, my newbie status on this message board somehow diminishes what I have to say. I'm sure there is nobody outside of this online community that has anything worthwhile to say about the Brewers or baseball in general. I guess I'll just have to earn my stripes by being right.

When does Yost get a day off? I'm pretty sure he needs it. No one else is showing stronger signs of being worn down.

Glad Briggs is in this IGT, bringing some serious sense to the situation. And I love Frank's fire, even though he might be close to a ban they way this board operates.

Yost diluting our offense on back to back days, when our offense is already struggling bad, when we're on the road where we're afwul, when the second place team keeps inching closer, when we're less than two weeks away from a four-day all-star break, when neither game is being pitched by Sheets or Yo .... is inex-freakin-scusable.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I can't believe some fools actually think sitting Prince in this situation is a good move.

Take off the blinders.

Yost apologists are unbelievable.

Give me a break, the pathetic defense of Ned is just a joke.

You're right, my newbie status on this message board somehow diminishes what I have to say. I'm sure there is nobody outside of this online community that has anything worthwhile to say about the Brewers or baseball in general. I guess I'll just have to earn my stripes by being right.

DirtyFranksBrewCrew, I suggest you take a nice slow read through the Rules of Conduct and Three Strikes threads, and modify your behavior accordingly, or you're going to be gone very very quickly.

"Glad Briggs is in this IGT, bringing some serious sense to the situation. And I love Frank's fire, even though he might be close to a ban they way this board operates."

I think that's a compliment......yes I do get fired up about the Crew because I love the team and have since I was just a lad. I want to experience post-season baseball that I actually have a rooting interest in for the first time in my adult life so bad it hurts.

And by the way, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE "FOOLS" COMMENT. Sometimes my emotions get the best of me. I'm really not a bad guy, just a passionate (and frustrated) Brewer fan like most on here. But I do hate Yost. No backing down from that.

Sometimes my emotions get the best of me. I'm really not a bad guy, just a passionate (and frustrated) Brewer fan like most on here.

That's great, and there's no problem with that, just be careful that your passion does not get expressed by attacking and belittling other posters.

Brewers will be fighting for the wild card spot come MON Morning

These are the people that need a new hobby. If you hate the team this much do something else. What is the logic in saying these things? You want them to lose? I don't get all the negativity with this team at all.

I will edit this with saying that I know people get frustrated but this is getting towards hate.

These are the people that need a new hobby. If you hate the team this much do something else. What is the logic in saying these things? You want them to lose? I don't get all the negativity with this team at all.

There's nothing wrong with expressing the opinion that the Brewers are going to lose a couple games and the Cubs are going to win a couple, and suddenly we will be in second place. No one said they WANT the Brewers to lose.

Archived