Brewer Fanatic

7/26/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Livingston) 11:35 AM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Thanks, I have a hard enough time telling them apart when I'm not dead tired, let alone when I am and the Brewers are on the verge of losing another one to the Reds.

Things don't bode well for this weekend either, the Reds are winning games, bound to lose to Chicago and we're going to St. Louis with a mostly taxed bullpen and no signs of consistent offense, besides Braun unless the bases are loaded.

And the tone of Powell's voice saying game over says it all.

Looks like I'll be crying myself to sleep tonight.

Ballgame.

This team just continues to find a way to piss games away. Let's stop clinging to the "We're in first place in late July!" thing. We're 32-36 since May 9th. 9 games under .500 on the road in spite of an extremely talented team.

This kind of crap is not acceptable.

I've been a Ned supporter for a while now and he needs to go. He hasn't been able to get this team to win on the road in his entire time here. They cannot continue to get beat on the road and expect to make the playoffs. I think this team needs a new coach to get them going.

The Brewers suck.... They will finish 85 game out of first place at the rate they are playing. What the hell has happened to this piss poor team lately???*

*Most of this is said in anger, I don't really think most of what I said

Crappy play before the all-star break against teams we shoulda beat up, a disappointing 6-4 homestand with a bunch of squeaker wins, and now a 3-1 series loss at the Reds.

PUKE.

Keep squandering that lead, boys.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived