Brewer Fanatic

7/26/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Livingston) 11:35 AM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Uecker's heart really wasn't in that call at all, lol. Nice of Hall and Hart to team up there and take care of business. And now some speed on second, let's grab another run.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Interested to hear what Ned did wrong in that inning.

Letting Counsell swing away at the first pitch with none out and a runner on first in a tie game. Blech.

And I know I have heard Powell and Uecker bash on umps before, every announce does it in their own special way (ie, not sure where that one missed, but the zone has been inconsistant all game). IMO, i like announcers that call out a terribly officiated game, much like how Ted Davis rails on the NBA officials (one of whom was betting on the game he was reffereeing).

Letting Counsell swing away at the first pitch with none out and a runner on first in a tie game. Blech

My comment was mad after Braun grounded into the DP. But I know there was someone out there to use is as a way to get something in. We got the lead and still something is wrong.

Ugh, Turnbow ... Neddy always by the book. Was really hoping to see Villy, he had already made it through the rough spot of the lineup, now we just needed him to go up there and throw quality strikes. With Turnbow, I always expect a walk.
"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived