Brewer Fanatic

7/26/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Reds (Livingston) 11:35 AM CDT

hawing

Let's see now. 37 year old Junior, having started every Red game since the All Star Break, and playing in a day game after a night game is a triple away from the cycle.

Meanwhile in the Brewer dougout is our 23 year old MVP candidate because his manager has decided he needs a day off.

At least he decided to play Braun today to make it interesting.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Let's see now. 37 year old Junior, having started every Red game since the All Star Break, and playing in a day game after a night game is a triple away from the cycle.

Meanwhile in the Brewer dougout is our 23 year old MVP candidate because his manager has decided he needs a day off.

Griffey sat out July 15th and July 20th. If you are going to post crap like that at least come up with some facts first. We get it, you don't think our players should ever rest, can we just drop it now?

If Ripken never needed a day off, why would anyone else?

Buncha whiney spoiled babies.

I also think it's funny how you keep giving examples and someone comes back to state all the off days.

Griffey sat out July 15th and July 20th. If you are going to post crap like that at least come up with some facts first. We get it, you don't think our players should ever rest, can we just drop it now?

That was a wonderful post ender

Quote:

Even if this was true (it's not - he has taken days off), he went 0 for 5 yesterday, 0 for 4 Tuesday, and 1 for 5 Monday.

Point is, you can't look at one game and use that as your evidence. Sample size, my friend.

Is there anyone who thinks Braun has a shot to catch Prince in HR's?

Honestly I don't want to see it happen because it would mean Prince's homerless streaks continue, but being that Prince has now had 4 HR's (or so) in the last month (or so), and given the pace Braun has been on and is on, I think there's atleast an outside shot Braun could tie him come years end.

Notice I put he or so's in there because I'm too tired too look up to confirm, so don't yell at me, please?

EDIT: I looked it up. It's 4 not 2.

Archived