Brewer Fanatic

7/25/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Reds (Lohse) 6:05 p.m. CT

Did anybody see my earlier post that mentioned suppan throwing 6 innings giving 18 hits and giving up only four. can you say psychic. or i just watch to much brewer baseball.

How is that psychic? He's given up 7 hits and 5 runs....

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We can keep blaming the pathetic lineup all we want, but Suppan has still given up 5 runs and it's only the 4th inning. Even our offense at full strength would be struggling to stay in this game. The point is, Suppan stinks and I strongly dislike him.

Quote:
Did Pete Rose just mention how he "works" in Vegas 15 days a year? Really Pete?

I'm not listening to/watching the game, but I assume he is referring to the days he is in Vegas charging a bazillion dollars for his autograph. I remember when I was at the World Series of Poker last year seeing a sign advertising that he and Joe Montana were going to be holding autograph sessions. I don't remember the exact price, but it was something like $40-$60.

As for the game, well, it looks like we need to score at least 6 runs now if we're going to win.

Our last forfeit lineup scored 10, so I would think this one could score about 12, since it is about 20% more forfeity.

We can keep blaming the pathetic all we want, but Suppan has still given up 5 runs and it's only the 4th inning. Even our offense at full strength would be struggling to stay in this game. The point is, Suppan stinks and I strongly dislike him.

Can't disagree with you, but I can't help but look at the lineup and just shrug and say, huh?

Can't disagree with you, but I can't help but look at the lineup and just shrug and say, huh?

Don't get me wrong, I hate the lineup too. I just hate Suppan a little bit more.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Anybody think we could even get a bag of balls for Jeffrey "Hammonds" Suppan right now?

I like the nickname, for the time being.

It looks like FSN might be giving up on the game, another Craig Coshun interview already.

I think I'm turning off the game, the last 24 hours have really beat me down in regards to the crew. Go Crew... put up a nice comeback victory please.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

According to the idiot Espn announcers the Brewers need a CF because they don't know when Bill Hall is coming back. It amazes me that they let these clowns on air.

Sorry I'm switching back and forth Yost's B squad is killing me...

Steve Phillips is an idiot on ESPN2 he just said the brewers need a CF and a guy like Jeff Conine. Does he even watch Billy is back and Conine sucks strikes(i would say balls but that may be inappropriate). He is a terrible analyst and GM. Please get another job with a team preferably the cubs.

According to the idiot Espn announcers the Brewers need a CF because they don't know when Bill Hall is coming back. It amazes me that they let these clowns on air.

I also heard that. It made me chuckle and shake my head at the same time.

I to think Jeff Suppan is going to be in the same boat as Jeffrey Hammonds when it is all said and done.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived