Brewer Fanatic

7/25/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Reds (Lohse) 6:05 p.m. CT

Here we go again.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep walking guys and falling behind in the count, Jeff.......
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Gotta love that WHIP.1.52 and Rising. Dont think we have enough pop in our lineup tonight to make a comeback. Thanks soup for the 500. record and the 5 era wow really worth 40 Mill. why didnt we get gil meche? Melvins aquisiton record 10-4

Jeff Suppan is a big reason why I don't put 100% faith in Doug Melvin anymore. A couple years ago, I would have been spinning the Linebrink trade as a great deal, but the last few moves (namely the Davis trade and the Suppan signing) have caused me to cease the drinking of the Kool-Aid.

Quote:
How bout' that we got rid of DD, but yet we seem to be still stuck with him.

LOL nicely done woogie, I literally laughed out loud. I just hope hawing doesn't read your post.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived