Brewer Fanatic

7/25/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Reds (Lohse) 6:05 p.m. CT

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....Lohse or Weathers for Cy Young?

BTW, I had no idea why everyone was saying the inning was over when all I saw on the Gametracker was strike three on Jenkins.

Then I saw the play description and I pooed myself.

That's unbelievably pathetic. That's two of the last games where we've had key situations with a runner on 3rd and nobody out, and we couldn't even muster a run. This is a product of inexperience and unprofessionalism. We've lost more games we should have won than vice versa, I don't care what pythagorean win loss expectancy says.

Quote:
why does yost think that the double steal works, it only works in high school, it should be banned from the game, that was horrible.

I saw Paul Molitor pull one off once. Kevin Mench is almost as good as Molitor, right?

That was the first time that we were going to comeback all year in the 8th and I felt like the Crew was going to win.

Mistakes abound...

1. Prince does not take second on hit. (this changed framework of inning.)

2. I liked Hardy batting there instead of Braun. I posted as such. Save Braun for the 9th.

3. Sending Fielder when you know Jenkins will either strike out or walk. Then having Mench get gunned by a mile.

4. Now Wise is rattled and will at least allow a run here.

5.Result-GAME OVER

Archived