Brewer Fanatic

7/27/07: Brewers (Vargas) @ Cardinals (Maroth), 7:10 p.m. CT

thablingster
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK--I think this thunderstorm rolling in as the Brewers put together a big inning is a sign from The Man that this team is gonna get back on track.

How cool would it have been if Braun homered on that swing where the thunder was rolling?

And is it just me or does it sound like they're broadcasting this game from the stands? I've never heard so much noise.

Ken Burns is on WTMJ right now talking about some new WWII documentary he's making showing the war from the "bottom up" in a quintessentially American fashion.

This is going to be an amazing documentary, you can pretty much take Ken Burns to the bank.

Quote:
sure didnt take fox long to get to poker superstars

that's much better than watching Fredbird take batting practice and tackle kids for a half-hour. That's what's on the Cards TV feed.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I have lots of friends that really like poker, but I just can't seem to get into it. I played on Pokestars for awhile, I just ended up angry all the time and haven't touched it since.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived