Brewer Fanatic

Cubs having tough spring

Ennder
how on earth did a homeless guy get into the clubhouse? Those things are guarded and monitored 24-7 for the most part.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Here's what I want to know. When I was in high school it was the tittie twister, and it was a right of passage. Sophomoric? Yep. But you had to nail someone. Now who on the Cubs gave Pie the teste-twister--that's the real issue. And lets not try covering it up by saying he got it running or stretching out. This is the Cubs, and you know there's just got to be at least one teste-twister in that clubhouse. I'm guessing it's Pinella.

This has nothing to do with twisted testicals or anything BUT. The "GREAT" Geovany Soto today got ran all over today. 5 stolen bases on him lol makes me smile a little bit.

Let's not get too carried away. He threw out Figgins twice on Saturday.

how on earth did a homeless guy get into the clubhouse? Those things are guarded and monitored 24-7 for the most part.

GOOOOOOOD QUESTION! I'm guessing some security people lost their jobs over that. I still find it to be pretty funny because Samardzija was fortunate enough to get everything back.

Honestly, isn't it more likely is that someone got some credit card info out of dumpsters for the clubhouse? I can't imagine any scenario in which anyone unauthorized would be allowed to wander around an MLB training facility. I know that even just at the Kohl Center you're not going to get very far past the public areas before someone would stop you, and I'd bet security is even beefier at MLB complexes.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

This has nothing to do with twisted testicals or anything BUT. The "GREAT" Geovany Soto today got ran all over today. 5 stolen bases on him lol makes me smile a little bit.
Let's not get too carried away. He threw out Figgins twice on Saturday.

All I said was he got ran all over and that it made me smile. Sorry I guess.

Honestly, isn't it more likely is that someone got some credit card info out of dumpsters for the clubhouse? I can't imagine any scenario in which anyone unauthorized would be allowed to wander around an MLB training facility. I know that even just at the Kohl Center you're not going to get very far past the public areas before someone would stop you, and I'd bet security is even beefier at MLB complexes.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0213cubs0213.html

okay, so it was during an "off-season" time for the spring training complex, where security wouldn't be as tight as normal. I get it now, but it's still very perplexing how he got into the clubhouse. Somebody asleep on the job or something . . .

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

In the past, there've been times where we've gone for weeks or months without knowing about Brewer injuries.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

How many times is Pie going to have to hear the inevitable "Don't get your testicles all twisted up in a bundle" when he gets upset with someone? The Pie Tie (And I know how his last name is pronounced but it just is too funny).

I'm sure you guys have heard by now, but Pie had surgery to repair the twist on Monday. What you may not have heard is that was back with the club yesterday and will be out only 3-5 days.

Think about 3 - 5 days for THAT surgery.

I'd be out 3-5 months!

Archived