Brewer Fanatic

7-28-07: Brewers (Parra) @ Cardinals (Thompson), 12:00 PM CT

brewers255

We've been hearing about him so long, it will nice to finally see what this kid can do. Hopefully the offense can continue last night's trend and give him some early run support.....and hopefully Aaron Harang can return the favor by shutting down those Cubbies!!

48 runs in 48 hours.......right on pace

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I guess being up 1-0 is ok, but I'd much rather it had been on a bunt single, steal, sac bunt and sac fly. Those kind of runs are what win games, not pesky little HR's.

Hardy has missed most of 2 of the last 3 seasons, he is going to need more time off than most of the rest of the players on the team. That is good managing not bad.

Quote:
[Hardy's] not getting a day off. It's a DH. He will play the 2nd game.

Very rarely do you see the same lineup in both games of a DH.

JJ had two days off earlier this week. I think he could handle a DH. My guess is that Prince and Braun will play the 2nd game. JJ hasn't been crushing the ball, but I am so sick of Counsell.

Archived