Brewer Fanatic

7-28-07: Brewers (Parra) @ Cardinals (Thompson), 12:00 PM CT

brewers255
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for the momentum from yesterday.

I honestly think Cordero is just plain bad.

I don't know what else to say. This had the makings of such a nice upswing for the Brewers.

three walk off losses in the last week? can we please stop doing that?! somebody needs to tell Cordero that we're trying to hold off the hottest team in baseball and that garbage like that is seriously getting old.
"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Coco and his frizzby slider do us in again. He has been very below average since that streak of 22-24 consecutive saves was snapped. And for the comment regarding scoring late runs....when you score 6 runs you should win...period. Your closer can't come in and routinely give up 3 runs in the bottom of the ninth to lose games. This is not on the offense it is squarely on Cordero's shoulders.

Well, Coco has gotten himself in trouble in the past and gotten out of it. He just isn't getting out of it anymore. He simply isn't as good as his best innings lead us to hope he is.

Saw this coming back when they simply didn't score when they had chances to blow it open. Prince didn't move over runners on 1st and second with nobody out in one AB Didn't score that inning. Other litttle things too numerous to mention.

This sucks. If they lose to 0-10 Reyes will that be worse?

I knew we were going to lose this game at the beginning of this inning.. This team, in my opinion, really does SUCK. They were just able to take that big lead at the beginning of the year because everyone else sucked as bad as we did. Now that they have all gotten better, it just shows how bad we really are.

THIS IS ALL JUST MY OPINION... WE ALL HAVE ONE, AND ARE ENTITLED TO IT...

I think that the Texas Rangers showed the NL how to handle Cordero. Just make him throw a lot of pitches.

Lots of blame to go around in this one besides Cordero's problems. Braun's error. Lots of runners left on base early in the game. Villanueva's troubles allowed the batting order to recycle one more time.

We have had trouble scoring runs but I am much more concerned about our pitching as we head down the stretch.

Archived