Brewer Fanatic

7/28/07: Brewers (Capuano) @ Cardinals (Reyes) 7:10 p.m. CT

Quote:
Yost is pretty even-tempered, but it may be time to throw a couple of chairs through the wall in the clubhouse.

Preferrably on the road so the Miller Park guys don't have to hire people to fix the walls and buy new chairs.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill says, "Anthony Reyes, with an ERA over 6, so the Brewers should be able to put some runs on the board". And how many times have we made guys like this look like Cy Young?

Ok, Prince, good start. Let's make Bill Nastradamous. (even though I'm sure I spelled Nastradamus wrong)

Great! As if today wasn't bad enough already, now Cappy is Crappy. I guess we're figuring, why get our young guy his first win when we can just get their's his first?

I cannot believe how much my mood has swung in the last 4 1/2 hours about this team. Hours ago, we were feeling great, up 6-0, chased the Cardinals starter out early, had a fresh pen, and a great matchup to look forward to tonight.

Now our "elite" closer blew another one, we pissed away a 6 run lead, the Cubs are blowing out the Reds, and we have proven once again our inability to win on the road.

I've waited too long for a competitive team for this. I'm as starving for a winning team as all of you. But this team is not a winning team, and they won't be until they figure out how to at least be competitive on the road. This kind of road play just isn't nearly good enough.

I beleive the correct answer to the question "When was the last time the Breers and Cubs were tied in the loss column?" is April 9.

By posting the answer preemptively, I'm hoping we won't be needing that answer in anything but a hypothetical situation for at least a day, if ever..

Jenkins is and will forever be a pile of crap. Watching him hit makes me yearn for more Mench. I am pretty sure i could strike him out, fastball outsid corner, high fastball and then breaking ball in and down gets him every time.

Archived