Brewer Fanatic

7/28/07: Brewers (Capuano) @ Cardinals (Reyes) 7:10 p.m. CT

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great, starting the top of the 2nd, Aaron Harang gets pulled and Mike Gosling is in. Must be some sort of injury. This already fabulous day just got better. This team just can't catch a break can they?? And the Cubs are catching everyone of them. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Its been a week of stinging losses. The inability to score with bases loaded and no one out on Monday then CoCo's two implosions on Thursday and this afternoon.

All I want today was a split and then going into Sunday I'd take my chances with Yo and the possibility of 3 out of 4 from StL. That's still possible.

Trying to keep the faith.

Quote:
Its been a week of stinging losses. The inability to score with bases loaded and no one out on Monday then CoCo's two implosions on Thursday and this afternoon.

That's all well and good,but even if they do end up winning 3-4 in this series, for those efforts they could still end up losing a 1/2 game to the Cubs. Really seems like a hollow victory if you ask me.

I'm getting really,really tired of all the breaks the Cubs are catching lately(Harang leaves after an inning tonight due to back soreness, so the Cubs get to beat up on the Reds spectacular bullpen for 8 innings).

It wouldn't be a WMLW game thread if we let the Steve Miller Space Cowboy Lost in Space commercial slip by.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived