Brewer Fanatic

7-29 Non-Brewers

splitterpfj

It was a HR without a doubt, it clearly bounced out of the fans glove and the fan who had a Reds shirt on even took a bow to the crowd when they called it a double. Good to see a bounce go against the Cubs for once.

It doesn't matter they are already up 2-0, that means game over.

To me, that's a really annoying attitude to have. And it's been one of the most used phrases on this board since the Cubs got hot. It looks really foolish when the other team indeed comes back in the 6 remaining innings.

Padres have hung an 11-spot in the first at Houston against Jason Jennings and are still batting.

Talk about a bad start.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

11 runs on Jason Jennings, that has to all but kill any of his trade value. Talk about selling low if they do trade him. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

If you're doing play-by-play for the Astros, do you still go with "It's still early fans", or just skip to...."Tomorrow's starters are?"

It is still early....Astros have hung a 7 in the 4th, it is now 12-8.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Quite a pitching duel on the south side today. Marcum (TOR) has allowed one hit through 7 and Vazquez (CHI) has allowed two hits through 7+.

Quote:
It doesn't matter they are already up 2-0, that means game over.

To me, that's a really annoying attitude to have. And it's been one of the most used phrases on this board since the Cubs got hot. It looks really foolish when the other team indeed comes back in the 6 remaining innings.

We're talking about the Cubs here, not the Brewers. For the last two months, everything has been going right for the Cubs. They rarely give up leads anymore, especially with Zambrano pitching.

I'm very interested to see what happens when the Brewers and Cubs start playing good teams, such as in the series coming up. The Cubs have been feasting on bad teams (unfortunately, we haven't done the same), but I'm curious to see what they do against the likes of NY and Philly.

I think if we're going to make a move, this week is the time to do it.

Bonds may have had his last home AB for over a week today when he just reached on a booted pop-up in the 8th.

They won't sit him for a week will they?

Archived