Brewer Fanatic

7/29/07: Brewers (Gallardo) @ Cardinals (Wells) 1:15 p.m. CT

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ned's gotta go. I know it's not his fault that the bullpen absolutely sucks but something is not right when you blow 6 and 5 run leads on consecutive days. Change for the sake of change.

Absolutely disgusting. Only the Brewers could manage to put the town in a baseball frenzy and then have us longing for football in the same season.

Prince didn't look too happy at all in that dugout. Breathing like crazy. I bet he goes off in the Clubhouse.

Somebody needs to. I know kicking and screaming by itself doesn't make someone better, but it can't hurt to show some emotion!!

This is very depressing. And the weekend started so great with the win, then I was feeling so great with the 6-0 lead (was that just yesterday afternoon?)

What a landmark weekend. The opposite of the FL series earlier this year.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I don't think it has anything to do with being fired up. It has everything to do with confidence and making good fundamental plays and sort of relaxing. You almost get nervous because you are ahead, and then you try too hard to make that one more big play to "put it away", instead of making every routine play you need to finish the job.

I've been in athletic situations like this before. It's almost like somehow you feel powerless; as if "fate" is pulling you in a certain direction and the harder you try to escape, the more you struggle when something like that Molina abomination of an AB happens.

http://www.beingdavid.com/pictures/surprised%20monkey.jpg

Why? Why? Why?

I feel like posting a Nancy Kerrigan picture, but I won't. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I just sat and stared at my TV in shock. Just wow.

Thank God for the day off tomorrow, something has to change.

They had a golden opportunity to atleast salvage the series and have a 3-5 road trip, not bad by Brewer standards. But no.

6-0, lose. Two hits vs. an 0-10 pitcher, lose. 5-0, lose.

Add the walk off losses in Cincy and what you have is not a winning team.

Winning teams don't allow those types off losses that many times in one week. Winning teams pull out a win and atleast salvage what they can.

They don't kick it in again when they are up 5-0 for yet another impressive loss.

SERENITY NOW

So when does one of our pitchers just bean a guy out of frustration?

He'd probably throw it down the middle for a HR. Seriously, it's more a question of whether we can finish above .500 now.

Suckers-- that seems to be what all the Brewer fans have plastered over their foreheads. We just continue to waste our time hoping.

I have said it before and been blasted but I will say it again (and it just not from today)-- Rid Yost and his sick smirks over his face and Rid Jenkins and his losing aura.

Archived