Brewer Fanatic

7/29/07: Brewers (Gallardo) @ Cardinals (Wells) 1:15 p.m. CT

Everyone, chill out. If you just keep saying, "oh the game is over, blah blah" then stop watching! Go exercise or something. I'm watching because I still think we're going to win today and I enjoy watching baseball.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

many people put themselves in denial, like myself, by thinking we can pull out of these games, especially when we've all seen the brewers blow so many leads and lose in heartbreaking fashion, nearly every week.

I'm not buying it. Just because it's happened occasionally in the past doesn't mean that you can expect it to happen every time in the future. And it certainly doesn't mean that people are being unrealistic in thinking that the Brewers are capable of holding onto a lead.

And it certainly doesn't mean that people are being unrealistic in thinking that the Brewers are capable of holding onto a lead.

Well, the Brewers holding on to leads these days is certainly in the realm of possibilities, like man flying to the moon.

well holding a lead is something they at least have a chance to do...as oppossed to undoing a lead in the 8th or 9th.

They better start winning again because this thread is getting very confusing.... http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived