Brewer Fanatic

Hall injures finger (updated lacerated nail bed - should play today)

patrickgpe

I broke my throwing ring finger when I was younger. It was during Little League season. He said I wasn't allowed to throw a ball or swing a bat for 4 weeks. However, I was growing at the time so it may be shorter. But I also didn't have to face Major League talent, so it may be longer.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Wow.

I would have thought we were being attacked by the Russians.

Did everyone really expect the Brewers to be injury free the entire year? No team has the luxury.

Calm Down.

The entire year = first spring training game?

A bad finger injury could have left us with a gaping hole at 3B for a decent chunk of the season. Look how long it took Weeks to fully recover from his thumb problem. I'm really happy for you that you're Captain Calm, Cool, and Collected - but why do you care if others would be concerned about Hall?

I had this happen to me. slammed my hand (holding a dumbell) against a metal rack. Blood everywhere. I did lose my fingernail and it did take quite awhile to be back to normal, but it wasn't too much of a problem, either.

A bad finger injury could have left us with a gaping hole at 3B for a decent chunk of the season. Look how long it took Weeks to fully recover from his thumb problem. I'm really happy for you that you're Captain Calm, Cool, and Collected - but why do you care if others would be concerned about Hall?

I'm just saying lets not go overboard every time something minor happens. As Brewer fans, we will have a hard time enjoying the ride if we fret every detail.

Hall is probably the 4th or 5th best offensive player we have. He also has backups in Dillon, Nunez and Counsell. (Remember, Hall was benched quite a bit at the end of last year) Also, having this happen on the 1st day of Spring Training would be ideal. He would have the most time to heal.

But, I suppose this is the price of 24/7 access and information. Better too much information than too little.

Archived