Brewer Fanatic

According to Brian Anderson, plans are to broadcast EVERY game in HD (Latest: 65 games... see reply #29)

datrain711

hey guys its my first post here. I'm thrilled to be included with all the great crew fans. Hopefully will get to know some of you better in the near future.

Anyways, Brian Anderson was on ESPN radio this morning, and said that if they get all the trucks properly equipped, which is the plan, than all the games will be broadcast in High Definition.

I know I'm not the only one very excited about it http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

(edit: added information to title --1992)

Fantastic! I can't wait to see all the games in HD finally. I know last year I was kinda bummed that the few time they were on Fox and in HD were games I ended up seeing in person so I rarely got to see the Crew in HD since ESPN rarely showed them.

This is really awesome news if it's true. I am so happy that FSN and the Brewers are stepping up and going all out. I have no doubt that having games in HD will improve the fan experience and make watching the Brewers a much more attractive option, especially for those casual fans out there. It also conveys the message that the Brewers are committed to being top-notch.

If I could offer one word of advice to FSN, it would be to please add more crowd noise during the broadcast. I want to feel more of the energy and the buzz in my living room.

Small things matter.

If I could offer one word of advice to FSN, it would be to please add more crowd noise during the broadcast. I want to feel more of the energy and the buzz in my living room.

Small things matter.

I think that had a lot to do with Fox Sports broadcasting in Stereo(I never understood why they were still doing this). I think that will be taken care of in HD broadcasts, though.

I hate Charter. Hate them and everything about them. I tried for a solid hour the other day to find a local number. Nothing. I then had to call the main support line and they said they could not give me the local number. I then went to the love chat and they said they did not have the number but I could call and get it. I asked her who I should call, she said the main support line.

Hate them but the wife won't let us get the eyesore.

I would probably switch from Charter, but the fact is, we also get our high speed internet from them, and our phone line (which I basically need for business...and yes, I have a cell phone as well). There really aren't any other good options for high speed internet in my area, that I know of...plus I'm sure we would pay more for each service going through separate vendors, so I stick with Charter and hope they'll get around to adding the FSN HD feed someday :P
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

• 2 weeks later...
I just signed up for a Standard Package of TimeWarner (30 buck a month) because I would get FSN North. Does anybody know if HD content comes with this (the sales rep didn't seem to know). A side note is that I am not getting a box from TW, but I'm hooking it up to a computer with a QAM HD TV tuner...

Archived