Brewer Fanatic

7/30/07--Non Brewers IGT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hummm...the ScRubs, with a chance to finally pull into a tie for first place, can't get it done.

Could today be the closest they get to first for the rest of the year?

Maybe they loose 3 of 4 to the Phillies, the Crew take 2 of 3 from the Mets. Then Crew 2 of 3 over the Phillies, and Mets 2 of 3 over the ScRubs.

Crew up by 3 again at the end of the weekend, and they never look back again?

Hey, if some can say the Crew is falling on their face right now, I can suggest the opposite. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

well after a wise man guided me to the fact the game was on ESPN I took the time to cheer for the phillies! Cubs always seem to lose when I watch and guess what they lost again! I am to the point I should just watch cubs games so the lose more and say to heck with the brewers games hahaha.

SO when are they gonna fix that pit they call wrigley field? I never got the point of the BP mounds being in play like that and one day someone is gonna get hurt bad... came close today already

Hummm...the ScRubs, with a chance to finally pull into a tie for first place, can't get it done.

Could today be the closest they get to first for the rest of the year?

Maybe they loose 3 of 4 to the Phillies, the Crew take 2 of 3 from the Mets. Then Crew 2 of 3 over the Phillies, and Mets 2 of 3 over the ScRubs.

Crew up by 3 again at the end of the weekend, and they never look back again?

Hey, if some can say the Crew is falling on their face right now, I can suggest the opposite.

Its possible. And it would be great if it happens.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived