Brewer Fanatic

7/30/07--Non Brewers IGT

phatmatt1215
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The commercial they just showed on ESPN with all of the baseball highlights, who was the guy "hosting" it? The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place the face.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

was it Dane Cook? He's doing some playoff commercials, I don't know what commercial you are talking about though.

Yeah, I think that was the voice.

Not a fan, must be why I couldn't place it.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Great job by Hamels. I'm hoping we can get a hit off him when we face him later this week, before the 7th inning, unlike last game.

But....Cubs lose....as miserable as the last week has been, I'll take it. People are just assuming they'll catch us, now. Let's widen the gap tommorow.

Archived