Brewer Fanatic

Petition to donate Jenkins Jungle? Replacement Name?

lcbj68c

I was walking around Miller Park last week and noticed that the Jenkins Jungle sign is still hanging in the Left Field Bleachers. I propose we get a petition together to take the thing down and donate it to a Philly message board...oh wait, are any Philly Fans hospitable? In any regard, send that thing to Philly to make sure Jenkins still feels the love! The real topic of conversation should be what signage to hang in Left Field now that Braun roams the outfield? And secondly, is that something that the baseball club came up with or a fan hung it and the club never took it down? Here's a pic of the sign also. I say send it to Philly somehow. http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/lcbarritt/OpeningDay003.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since Braun hits his homers basically all over the park, and for that matter Jenkins basically never hit his towards Jenkin's Jungle, how about Hardy's Hammerway or something. I remember a lot of JJ's shots landing right out by Friday's last year.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

How about something sponsored by George Webbs. When an HR is hit there everyone in that section gets a free burger. Webbs has been doing alot of advertising lately and that would be a good way to get people in the game afterwords.

Archived